If you need something translated, whether it's an item, pet, quest or anything in general, e-mail me at dnfweekly.at.gmail.com or leave a comment in the request post

Monday, January 10, 2011

Rogue: An Introduction (Video)



I've been working on this for the past 2 days straight and I don't care anymore if the sound's desync'ed, lack of balance between music and sound effects or if there are other errors. Working with Adobe After Effects in conjunction with Premiere has tired the hell outta me. After finishing animations with After Effects I had to export as an 11 minute uncompressed file which took up 307 (not a typo) gigabytes and then re encode for post-processing through Premiere.

That alone took 3 1/2 hours to render (2 hours with AE, 1 1/2 with premiere) and I had to do it multiple times because I repeatedly found glaring issues in the final product. I'm done, tired, and leaving After Effects until I figure out a more efficient way to work with that program.....

Assuming you haven't already seen a game play video of how rogues play, I decided add my own, displaying every skill before hand along with icons followed up with a dungeon run. Don't ask me what difficulty that was. That's beside the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment