If you need something translated, whether it's an item, pet, quest or anything in general, e-mail me at dnfweekly.at.gmail.com or leave a comment in the request post

Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Post!

Welcome to the DnF Updates. The main reason I decided to write this blog up is because of the constant requests I get to translate material for the game. So instead of responding individually, I will post them en masse and deliver content en masse.

However, If you need anything translated on the spot. Feel free to leave a comment on the request post and I'll post translations. Depending on how many requests I get, there may be times where I post them in a chunk.

3 comments:

  1. Information on the EX Passives/Actives would be great, though I would prefer an emphasis on the passives, as those are harder to pick up on then the actives. Thank you so much for doing this. I'd been looking for just this kind of thing for an incredible period of time. I'm gonna link this site because it's so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Silly me. In my happiness of being lead to such a site as this, I completely missed the "request for translations" post.

    My apologies for requesting something in the incorrect place, though my thanks and praise remain in the correct place...
    I hope.

    ReplyDelete